In January, we will be offering even more Book a Librarian appointments–sit down with a professional librarian to work one-on-one on personal technology training or your research questions.
Stop in or call for an hour-long appointment on Monday through Thursday between 1 – 3 pm and 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
What We Can Help You With:*
- Setting up an email account
- Research beyond simple Google searches
- Using databases and online research tools, including finding articles and genealogy
- Using your mobile device to access our digital library services including Freegal, Zinio, Axis360, or the Ohio Digital Library
- Using the library’s website or catalog
- Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Setting up an account on Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or other social networking sites
- File management
- Creating a resume or searching online job listing sites
When Appointments Are Available:
In January, we are offering additional appointments. Feel free to come in and learn how to use that new device you got for the holidays to download free ebooks, digital audiobooks, music, videos, and magazines!
Please call as soon as possible to cancel an appointment you cannot make. Repeated cancellations and/or no-shows may result in future appointments being denied.
Appointments may be cancelled if the registrant is more than 15 minutes late.
*What We Cannot Help With:
- Applications or forms involving personal information, such as your social security number
- Medical, legal, or investment advice
- Making online purchases or paying bills
- Filing out tax forms
- Troubleshooting or maintenance help with your personal computer or other device
- Typing or editing documents