The library’s new catalog and circulation system is here! This new system has many enhanced features, including:
- Ability to renew materials by phone 24/7
- An updated catalog that includes records for digital materials from the Ohio Digital Library
- The ability to opt in to save your checkout history
- Improved search options that support faceted searching
- An annual cost savings for Portage County libraries of 35% over the current system
As of Thursday, August 31, the PIN used to place holds or log into our library account will be changed to the last 4 digits of your primary phone number listed on your library account. You may choose a different PIN when you log on to your account.
Thank you for your patience during this transition, as other library services may also be temporarily limited after August 27.
We look forward to serving you with our new, improved system!
Attention SearchOhio and OhioLINK users:
We temporarily do not have access to SearchOhio and OhioLINK services. No hold may be placed on materials through those system and currently checked out items may not be renewed.
We hope to have this service reinstated by the end of this year.