The library has a limited number of IRS 1040/1040-SR Instruction Booklets and Forms. The Forms packet contains 1040, 1040-SR, Schedules 1, 2, 3, and LEP. Instructions and Forms are available in the Copy Center near the Check Out Desk.
You can obtain copies of additional forms:
- We will have a binder containing all IRS forms that you may photocopy.
- If you know the exact name or number of a form you need, a librarian at the Information Desk can print it for you for $.10 per page.
- View and download forms at IRS.gov.
- Order tax products to be delivered by mail at IRS.gov.
- Order tax products to be delivered by mail at 1-800-829-3676
Ohio State Taxes
Due to the continued increase of electronic filing, effective for tax year 2021, the Ohio Department of Taxation will no longer be sending bulk quantities of instruction booklets and forms to any 3rd party locations. Paper forms can still be obtained by:
- Full electronic copy of the Instructions. Use this link to review the instructions and print them.
- Fill-in version of the 1040 and relevant schedules. When printing this form, use the blue Print button, not the web browser’s printing option.
- Fill-in version of the SD-100 for school district income tax. When printing this form, use the blue Print button, not the web browser’s printing option.
- To have paper copies of forms or instructions mailed, place a request online.
- Form requests can also be made by calling the Taxpayer Services line at 1-800-282-1780. Form requests are Option 3.
R.I.T.A Municipal Forms
R.I.T.A. will also not be sending any forms to library. To obtain forms:
- A librarian at the Information Desk can print forms for you at $.10 per page.
- View and download forms at ritaohio.com.
Library staff are not permitted provide any tax advice. There are currently no plans to have groups provide assistance at the library this year. For assistance, try contacting:
- 2-1-1 to schedule a tax appointment with United Way or to learn more about free tax preparation programs.